AccessGA is a joint initiative of the State of Georgia ADA Coordinator's Office, the Georgia Institute of Technology's AMAC Accessibility Solutions and Research Center, and The Georgia Technology Authority. AccessGA's purpose is to support Georgia state agencies with Information and Communication Technology (ICT) accessibility, promoting equal and timely access for employees and customers with a wide range of disabilities.
Request Information / Support
For additional information or customer support, call 855-495-0374 or complete the request form. Consult the AccessGA Wiki for online information and/or support.
To view more information or to register for an upcoming event, please click on the name of the event.
- Assistive Technology
Assistive Technology (AT) is technology used by individuals with disabilities in order to perform functions that might otherwise be difficult or impossible (i.e. computer screen reading software).
- Captioning and Transcription
Captions are text representations of the spoken word. Captions can be added allowing audio content of videos/multimedia to be accessible to those who are deaf or hard-of-hearing.
- Document Content Remediation
- Policy Development
- Procurement Consultation
- Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT)
A VPAT is a tool used to document a product's conformance with accessibility standards.
- Web and Application Evaluations
Web accessibility refers to the inclusive practice of making websites usable by people of all abilities and disabilities (i.e. navigation with screen reading software).
- Administrative Office of the Courts
- Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia
- Georgia Building Authority
- Georgia Council on Developmental Disabilities
- Georgia Department of Administrative Services
- Georgia Department of Community Affairs
- Georgia State Financing and Investment Commission
- Georgia Vocational Rehabilitation Agency