AccessIT is a pilot initiative of the Georgia State ADA Coordinators Office. Its design and purpose is to support Georgia state agency employees and ensure their information technology outlets are accessible to customers possessing a wide range of disabilities.
How Does AccessIT Work?
Participating agencies will have access to experts and resources to address their accessibility needs.
State Agencies Accesibility Stories
- Assistive Technology
- Captioned Videos and Transcription Services
- Digital Content Accessibility
- Mainstream Accessibility
- Mobile Accessibility
- Real-Time Remote Captioning
- Video Remote Interpreting
- Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT)
- Web AccessibilityTechnical Assistance
Administrative Office of the Courts
Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia
Georgia Council on Developmental Disabilities
Georgia Department of Administrative Services - Human Resources Administration Division (HRA)
Georgia Department of Community Affairs
Georgia State Financing and Investment Commission
Georgia Vocational Rehabilitation Agency